TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not guarantee transit times
All return shipping charges are to be paid by the customer- we will not refund ANY shipping charges unless our faculty has shipped the wrong part.
The ONLY exception for refunded shipping charges are in regards to late Express shipments and are at the discretion of our shipping companyAbsolutely no guarantees
If damaged during transit, the customer has to call UPS to inform them of the situation.
Subject to the following conditions, Auto Truck Parts Canada will issue refunds on products returned in their original packaging and undamaged if received within 14 business days from the date of purchase:
- A return request must be received within 14 business days of sale
- All returns request must be approved by our faculty- No returns will be accepted without approval- You will receive an RGA number upon approval for the return request
- No product will be accepted for return if it has been installed, attempted to be installed or used
- All returns must be received within 7 days of RGA being issued
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns- No Exceptions
- Please make sure to package your return properly- any damage PRIOR to receiving the returned product will be deducted from credit refund
- Absolutely NO refunds or returns on special order or custom items
- Refunds are issued on 1st and 14th of every month ONLY
Their will be no refund for any dammaged core or cores received after more than 60 days from date of purchase
TO AVOID RETURNS AND FITMENT ISSUES, PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY OR YOU MAY CALL US
All of our parts come with a minimum three month- unlimited mile warranty
The warranty DOES NOT cover negligence or improper use
All warranty claims MUST go through our faculty- We will need pictures/videos of item and specifics on damage
We are NOT responsible for any damage to vehicles- we will only warranty and cover our own work
No warranty on CV Axle Shaft and Driveshaft return with perforated or cut boot.